This is the 3rd show in her 4-part Halloween🎃 Podcast Series! Join Candice on my Live Broadcast for the spookiest show ever!✨
October 20, 2018!
Tune In October 20th, 2018
The different ways people say they “see” spirits or ghosts.
- Eyes closed, with a visualization of the spirit behind their eyelids, like a movie screen.
- Eyes are open, with a clear visual of spirit in front of them.
- Receiving impressions of or sensing spirits and what they look like.
When there is a spirit near me or around me that I can’t necessarily see right away, I get a tingling feeling in my left leg or behind my neck. A lot of people have signalling like that when something paranormal or supernatural is about to happen.
- The hair on the arms stands up
- Feeling of dread
- Cold sensations
- The tingling of the scalp, and other tells
Children are very adept at telling you just how they see ghosts and what they feel at the time. It’s very instant and pure for them. Adults appear a lot of times to have to process it, and rationalize what they think they are seeing and hearing. As adults, we need to try and take away the wall we have up in front of us and open ourselves up to the paranormal experience. It’s difficult but not impossible!