This article was found on this blog site: http://unmyst3.blogspot.ca
It’s awesome they are including the Charles Camsell Hospital as one of the unsolved mysteries. Please check out the article and the blog itself.
nec·ro·man·cy : The practice of supposedly communicating with the spirits of the dead in order to predict the future; Black magic or sorcery; Magic qualities. Bringing up the dead for nefarious reasons.
I was doing a spirit removal in a dicey neighborhood where gangs, crime and drugs happen. If that didn’t make it uncomfortable enough, I found out the ex-boyfriend of this woman, whose house we were in, had gotten out of jail six weeks previous. He apparently was extremely violent with her and to top it all off, was a practicing necromancer. Oh boy. Who knows what kind of spooky crap we were going to find.
The basement of this house had a corner which had some picture that was painted over. It was supposed to be of an occult nature. There was also a picture of Jesus that had some nasty things done to it. Nooses had been found in the eaves of the basement. That is where this man would practice his necromancy.
Ben hooked up the infrared system and had a camera in the basement and in the upstairs hallway. The hallway had some orb activity. I made my way to the basement to pick up on the spirits and see if I could remove them.
Proceeding down the stairs, the energies were very strong. It was negative, heavy and cloying down there. I took a few pictures around the area and then decided to get down to business. Immediately I picked up on a bizarre sight: 2 men and 2 women dressed in office clothing, holding hands and chanting in a circle. They were in their late twenties to their early thirties. The men had on shirts, ties and dress pants, one woman had her hair in a ponytail, a white blouse and black skirt with heels. The other woman had a blouse and pants outfit. It really confused me for a second. I was expecting them to have ceremonial clothing on.
As I was preparing to send them into the light, they broke the circle, still holding hands in a line together. They started moving towards me and their faces became monstrous with snarling and screaming and huge pointed teeth. They didn’t get very far before a higher power reached out and grabbed the hand of the one closest to the light and pulled them in. They were absolutely stunned as they went in.
There were other energies still in the basement. Behind the basement staircase which was an open one, was a male spirit who was scared and was covered in black fur like the Wolf Boys from Mexico. His eyes glowed red. He said he was scared of the 4 spirits. I asked him if he would go into the light and he said yes, he would. I watched him go. Then one more spirit appeared in the opposite corner of the basement, near the laundry machines. She was a very small woman with brown curly hair and a floral dress that looked like it was from the ’60’s. She told me she was a mitochondrial dwarf. I said “Okay” and asked her to go to the light which she did willingly. I know it sounds wild, but take my word for it, all these spirits were actually there in that basement.
I always know when the portal closes because the dark room gets illuminated for a second and there’s a buzzing between my eyes. I assume that is my third eye doing that. Anyway, I went upstairs and told the lady of the house and she confirmed that she did see something “creepy” under the staircase that had red eyes and was very black. She was relieved the other spirits were gone. She had a pagan guardian who cleansed her basement for her after the clearing.
Many, many weeks later, the lady whose house we had cleared phoned and had the necromancer books that her boyfriend had used. We went over and picked them up from her. She understandably didn’t want them around. So I have them on my bookshelf now for reference in case we run into another necromancing nincompoop.
Please; don’t ever bring up the dead to do bad business for you. It will NOT turn out well for you.
‘We’ve had people who’ve slept in cars because they were so scared. ‘
Thank-you Edmonton Journal, Paige Parsons and Shaughan Butts!!
Halloween is coming up very soon. The Paranormal Explorers in partnership with Edmonton Ghost Tours are going to be at the University of Alberta Rutherford House for their annual Halloween Haunt.
The last one we were able to do was in 2013 and could not do the 2014 one because of prior commitments. So we are looking forward to this.
There will be a ghost tour through the University of Alberta, then back to the Rutherford house to have some amazing Halloween treats. Then come upstairs to the second floor to see us!!!
Dates: October 23, 24, 30, 31
Tickets: $35 Students/Seniors, $40 Regular, $75 Couples
You can purchase tickets here:
P.S., This event usually sells out fast, so get your tickets NOW!!
A mother and daughter who have attended our talks on the paranormal, sent these pictures to us a couple of years ago. We think they are very fascinating and you can very clearly see that there is some type of spectral figure between the two ladies in the picture.
The spirit/entity/manifestation has a strange Batman-type head or, some think, a “Mothman” type head. It also appears that there might be another entity slightly lower down, but it’s too difficult to separate it out of the pic or defining it so it can be seen. (Look on the woman’s coat sleeve and it shows 2 dark eye holes with is part of a faint face)
Anyway we look at it, we really love this picture. Spoooooooky!!!
- Everyone has an instinct about when something isn’t quite right in their home. You feel something is watching you or you are not alone.
- Items that belong to you have gone unexplainably missing or they show up in places that you would never have put them.
- You hear noises that have no rational explanation to them like moaning, whispering, scratching, and your name being called by someone unrecognizable. You feel something brush by you…
- You feel something touch you or pull your hair and no one is there. Or, you have a “cobwebby” feeling on your face or arms and yet there are no spider webs around.
- You see images, usually shadow-like; go by, out of the corner of your eye. Some people see mist-like formations in the room or, very rarely, glowing round floating balls of energy termed “orbs”.
- The temperature in an area or a room becomes unusually cold for no reason. Even turning on the fireplace or furnace does nothing to warm that area up. Or, sometimes there is an abrupt change where the temperature goes up 10 degrees and heats up the room.
- Your pets or children will not stay or go into a certain room. They usually have the capabilities of seeing ghosts, unlike most adults who are in a state of disbelief, denial or just not sensitive enough.
- Unusual conflicts that come up between people and an odd change in personality; insomnia, feeling ill but you don’t know what is making you sick. Strange or disgusting smells that are coming from closets, basements, bedrooms and there is no rotting garbage or any other rational explanations for the smell.