We’ve been contacted by some people in the last 5 months who ask us what we think might be going on in their house. They have listed a couple of noises and activities but nothing overly frightening or disturbing. I have made the suggestion that they should keep a journal of what is going on and that will tell them more information about what may be happening in their world.
Here is some pointers for journaling about paranormal:
- List a description of what activity occurred, i.e., “heard footsteps in the hallway at midnight” or “something whispering in the kitchen when I was alone”.
- Note the date, time and location of where the event or activity occurred in your house or wherever you happen to be.
- List what YOU were engaged in at the time the event/activity occurred like “watching the news on TV”, “playing video game”, “sleeping in bed”.
The reason for writing all of this down is that you can often pinpoint if there is a pattern and possibly determine why the spirit might be there. Some spirits will show up for reasons you would never think of. Let me give you some examples:
- One case we had this particular spirit only seemed to show up and make trouble when the woman of the house wasn’t making fried chicken.
- One spirit showed up for a certain TV show once a week.
- A spirit didn’t like this woman’s boyfriend and created havoc every time the boyfriend came over to visit.